Thursday, June 23, 2016

July Class

Hello Everyone!  

I am having a class in July. Want to join the fun? I only have a few spots left. Monday and Tuesday classes are full! Three more people can join the Thursday, July 14, class at 10:00 a.m. We will make a total of 5 cards for $20.00. Full written instructions (to take home) are included as well as envelopes. Three of the cards in the class are ones I made for the Stampin' Up catalog party that I had on June 4th. At this moment I am not sure what the last two cards will be, but I am fairly certain that they will also be from the samples that day.  

This one is so easy, you will not believe it! But it looks amazing and still fits into a regular A-2 envelope! 

Love the sparkle on the Happy Birthday die cut! (I need a manicure...)

But then when you open it up there is a surprise pocket for a gift card or cash! Love all the balloons. What a party!! :)

This one also has a surprise!!

Isn't that fun!! Almost expect confetti to fall out! 
If you want to join the fun, send me an email at elstamper@cox.net. 
Until next time- take good care!

No comments:

Post a Comment