Sunday, April 1, 2018








Hello and Happy Easter, Happy Spring and Peace to you at Passover! Happy April Fools Day too!

I have two cards for you today. 


The first card features the Delightful Daisy stamp set, Designer Paper and punch! I am participating in three full card swaps at the Stampin Up convention next week. Two of those cards are in today's post. 

This card has a unique fold. As you can see the front of the card is shorter than the back panel. I copied the idea from an amazing card maker, Patty Bennett. It took a while for me to design this card, but in the end I am thrilled with how it turned out. I had to make 11 of these for the swap. 

My next card features a stamp set from the mini Occasions catalog called Flying Home. I used a piece of the designer paper called Color Theory and stamped directly on it. Then I used my Stampin Blends to color the design. I made 11 of this card too. 



Enjoy your day! Please use the button below to hop to Mary's blog. Take Good Care~
 http://www.doggandponyshow.blogspot.com


Di         http://www.stampingwithdi.com

3 comments:

  1. Two cards! And both beautiful. People will be excited to receive your swap cards. I especially like the daisy card, both the colors and the design. I may have to try to CASE this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them both Ellie, and man that crackle paper is fun eh? Hugs, Di

    ReplyDelete