Friday, July 22, 2016

Thoughtful Branches Stamp Set and Dies

Hello happy Stampers!

I had a fantastic card class last week. The gals seemed to really like the cards they did. I will be posting photos soon...hopefully tomorrow. 

I am trying to remember to post my schedule here in my blog. For the class featuring the brand new Thoughtful Branches set with matching dies I will need to order the stamp sets and dies for each student prior to class. This set will only be available for the month of August! Stampin' Up has never done this before!! Exciting!!

I thought I would post some of the cards I am considering having in this very special class. If you are at all interested in this class, please call me immediately. This class will be very limited, because once they run out of the stamp sets and dies, that will be it. So please let me know as soon as possible. Also payment for this class will be due ahead of the class so I can order your bundle for you. If you are out of town, or at your summer home, let me know and I may schedule a class in January when everyone returns. I can hold the stamp set and dies for you. And now for a peek...


You will be creating these small multi colored leaves. LOVE!! The die cut leaves are made from matte finish copper card stock.

Love this dramatic black tree, and how it is hanging off of it's mat!


This one has so much going for it!! There are 4 die cut trees on this one, layered on top of each other!

Another thing they are doing for the first time ever, is with each $50.00 you purchase in July, you will get a code emailed to you that will give you $5.00 off your order in August!! 

Contact me for the class, and special supply list, then you can order what you need and get money off your next order. 
Happy Stamping my friends~ take good care!
El

No comments:

Post a Comment