Thursday, April 28, 2016

card class number 17!

Hello everyone! I made it! This is post number 2 in one month. I have a new found admiration for all the people who have a full time job, food in the house, clean clothes to wear AND still find time to write a DAILY blog! How DO they do it??!! 

Below I have five cards from the April class. I had 24 ladies sign up to take one of the three classes. (Thank you, if you are one of them!!) This was a fun class because all of the cards have wonderful insides that match the fronts of the cards. On my own cards, I decorate the inside, the envelope and put a "hallmark" on the back of the card that goes with the theme of the card. I just always have!! 

Thanks for visiting, and if you feel like it, please comment and let me know which card is YOUR favorite!!
~el




 A super fun card, because you just couldn't mess this one up!! :)

 This one has sparkles on the front and on the dragonfly.

 A class favorite, I think because of the color combo. 

  The purple flower on the front is popped up on a dimensional foam piece. It also has a clear enamel bubble in the center of the flower.
 My personal favorite inside, because I just love the font!! (from Rubbernecker Stamps)
 This card seemed to take the longest, but many of the gals liked this one best!! The front flowers are fussy cut and popped up with foam for dimension. Also the friend tag is popped up. What can I say...I love dimension!!

2 comments:

  1. Well that's easy - give up all housework and cooking.

    Love the cards! I'm so glad your classes are big hits - I'm so not surprised!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHA!! Clearly a great answer!! Thanks Lydia!! :)

      Delete