Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Hello Friends,

I have been very busy preparing for an Arts and Crafts show that I will be participating in on Saturday, February 20th. It will be held at Trilogy at Power Ranch (4369 E Village Parkway; Power Road & Queen Creek Road) from 9:00 to 2:00. If you are local, please pop in for a look. As you enter the ballroom I will be the second table on your right! My two card racks will be there offering you 96 different designs, plus I have boxed cards and note cards. Even a few gift items, like the magnetic bookmarks, and a darling new gift idea that I think everyone will LOVE! The new cafe is open with an expanded menu so you can have a snack or even lunch! Bring a friend!
 I will be posting many new cards soon, but for now, I will add just a few...
Margarita card -has glistening salt on the rim!

Rose Sympathy

Friendship card
My favorite sympathy card 

Love this bold thank you!
A dear friend suggested that I take advantage of our glorious natural sunshine and take the photos of my cards outside. Let me know what you think...I do think the color is better/more true. 
Thanks for looking, and have a great day!
el


1 comment:

  1. Love these new cards, particularly the Margarita one--I wonder why...snicker.
    Wish I could come, but this weekend is too busy. Hoping you have a very successful sale!
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete